Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: RockundLiebe Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

04.09.2017, 20:47

Hannah
"I'm glad you didn't...that you waited...and even though this'll make everything even more complicated I'm just glad you're home.", she says and looks up to him before a soft smile spreads on her face.
"Just promise me you will never leave me again."
The purpose of life is to be happy.

07.09.2017, 16:17

Nick
Her smile. It is the most gorgeous thing he has ever seen. And now he finally is able to put it back on her beautiful face after all this time.
Because until now he only managed to get her to smile at him at rare occations and even then it didn't seem quite genuine.
But with this smile she gives him now, he knows, that she has finally forgiven him for leaving her.
"Never." he whispers and brushes a single strand out of her face, before leaning closer to kiss her softly on the lips.
Offene Arme der gewaltigste Protest den wir haben, will sagen: Bevor noch jemand hinfällt, passt bitte aufeinander auf in dieser scheiß Welt!

08.09.2017, 16:24

Hannah
They stay like this for almost the whole night but around midnight Hannah sits up on the edge of the bed and is sighs.
"I should go back. Claire probably wonders where I am when she wakes up.", she says and gets up to put her pants back on.
"I'm not gonna stay with him though. Not after what happened, she looks at Nic before she leans on the bed and presses a hard and soft kiss on his lips.
"We'll talk later.", she smiles before she leaves and walks back home.

When she reaches the doorsteps she can already see Markus waiting for her and flniches, when he tries to reach out for her.
"Do not touch me. Please." she whispers and walks inside the house.
"Where were you?", he follows her and she can almost feel his breathing in her neck.
"You were with him, right? I can almost smell him on you.", Markus spits and Hanah turns around with an angry look on her face.
"Do NOT make this about me when you were the one laying hands on your wife.", she growls and takes a glass out of the cupboard before filling it with water.
"I have a right to know where you were. Espacially with our daughter in bed.", he argues and Hannah is on thr verge of tears.
She's been married to Markus over seven years know and she has never seen him like this before.
So angry and full of hate.
This is not the man she married and fell in love with.
"She's not your daughter.", she suddenly speaks up and turns around when Markus asks her what she said.
"I said: SHE IS NOT YOUR DAUGHTER. Nic is her father and he will always be her father.", she yells when she suddenly can spot another pair of eyes in the room.
Claire.

15.09.2017, 20:14

Nic
He wants to hold her back, afraid of what Markus might do to her, but he trusts Hannah to know what she is doing, so he let's her leave, but not before he steals one last kiss.
After she left, he jumps under the shower. But slowly, the anger comes back to the surface. The anger about what Markus did.
How could he lay a hand on her? He will regret that, Nic will make sure he does.
He gets dressed, then heads out towards his old house. He needs to speak to his brother. He needs him to calm him down, before he does something he might regret.
But his mind is still with Hannah and he is more than worried.
Offene Arme der gewaltigste Protest den wir haben, will sagen: Bevor noch jemand hinfällt, passt bitte aufeinander auf in dieser scheiß Welt!

24.09.2017, 21:03

Hannah
"What did you just say, mom?", she rubs her eyes in disbelief before she takes a step closer and looks at Hannah and Markus.
Just the look in her eyes makes her sick and Hannah feels like she's about to break down.
"Honey, listen to me. I'm telling you something now but you have to promise me to listen till I finish, okay?", Hannah kneels down in front of her and Marks steps nehind her in comfort.
Hannah flinches when he touches her but starts telling Claire everyhting.