Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 201.

16.08.2017, 22:44

Forenbeitrag von: »Ally«

Florensia (Ein Remake von Alex & Magda)

Damon I'm pretty overwhelmed by all the questions and just look after her with an eyebrow raised as she marches into my house without asking whether she could come in or not. "Hello, Cannis. Of course you can come in, Cannis. Make yourself at home." I mock her lack of manners and close the door before I join her in the living room where I let myself fall onto one of the recliners. "We're alone. Nathan knows, but he's a reckless piece of shit. He doesn't trust you and thinks this is just your way...

16.08.2017, 00:31

Ja aber momentan zocken ja wieder richtig viele eig, also mal mehr als am Ende damals und jetz gibts ja diese eds Damon When there's a knock on the door I'm hesitant to open it, for I know exactly who it is, what I don't know on the other hand is whether I want to hear what Cannis has got to say. The image of Eleanor and Nathan together has practically burned itself into my head where it stays prominent as the only thing on my mind. I feel betrayed. No. I feel even worse than that. Nathan could ...

15.08.2017, 02:36

Haha ne wenn ich mit dem neuen char schon wd lvl 93 gewesen wär wär das krass Mit Debo halt Damon "Nathan you have to listen to me! This is serious, don't you get it?" I whisper-yell at my younger brother, trying not to cause a scene in front of everyone who is still gathered around after the meeting. As expected, he doesn't take the news the way I'd like him to. He's just too goddamn stubborn and so maddening unreasonable sometimes that I'd like to kill him myself. "So what? You want me to beli...

15.08.2017, 01:13

Damon She leaves and I study her carefully feeling tense about what is going to happen the next couple of days. I want to believe Cannis that everything will work out the way we want it to, but who's to say that it will? Cannis is a strong woman, she's convincing and not to forget very charming, but she doesn't have the highest rank around here and she certainly doesn't have the last word when it comes to Vendetta's plans. I guess there's nothing I can do but to wait for her to fill me in on any...

14.08.2017, 23:56

Damon She catches me off guard when she puts her arms around me, but I welcome the gesture and hug her back for a moment until she steps away from me. Her words are comforting, but they don't ease my worry. We are still talking about Vendetta, a guild that can be so merciless it makes your blood run cold. "Thank you, Cannis. Really." Is all I can muster right now with my mind running wild. I bite my lip as I take a couple of steps backwards before turning my back on her in order to get to my own...

14.08.2017, 23:22

Damon I swallow hard before stating dryly "I knew it." Now that my suspicions actually are confirmed I begin to ask myself what I was going to do with that information. I can't rat out Cannis or do anything that will put her in even more danger than she already is for bringing me in the loop. The fact that, after everything that went down between us in such a short span of time, she was still standing beside me, revealing her guild's plans and trusting me, makes me grateful and positive that she...

14.08.2017, 22:34

Damon She puts a hand on my shoulder and her firm grip on my skin causes me to turn around on the spot. It's the look on her face that causes the worry to boil up inside me. After all, it really isn't that hard to figure out what kind of message she is going to deliver. I say nothing as I just stare at her expecting what terrifies me the most. Some may wonder what caused me to be so tremendously and abnormally overprotective of my brother. The answer's as simple as it is tragic. Nathan's and my ...

03.04.2016, 16:17

Damon Cannis is back within a minute, holding something in my face. Her expression makes me assume that she might be sort of annoyed, but I can also see amusement twinkle in the corner of her blue eyes, it's all good. I read what's been written on the yellow post it (Ich frag mich iwie grad wer den Kleber auf die Teile macht, ich glaub nich dass man sich dafür spezialisieren kann xD Ergibt schon viel sinn dieses Rpg ) rather messily and immediately relief washes over me, followed closely by pure...

31.03.2016, 16:56

Damon "It's just not like him to run off without telling me anything about it." I say, slowly returning back to my usual self. "There's this guild's meeting today, he wanted to join me. He usually doesn't care about them, but today.. It seemed kinda important to him." I wince internally as I remember the meeting, that I really, really should have attended. For all I know, I could be missing out on something important. Seems like I'll have to give that a rain check. The problem at hand is way mor...

26.03.2016, 21:06

Damon "I honestly don't even know. I woke up this morning and he just wasn't there. I freaked out the second I found out he was gone.. I just- I mean..." I keep stumbling over my own words so I take a deep breath in order to compose myself. "You know what happened to my parents, Cannis. I clearly wasn't thinking all that straight. It was the only explanation I could think of. Nathan would never run off like that, something must have happened!" I sit down on the small porch while burring my face ...

26.03.2016, 20:27

Damon Did she just-? She really did. She freakin slapped me in the face. For some reason I'm actually kind of grateful. It almost felt like a slap of reality. I furrow my eyebrows at her for a second, confused. If it's not her who took him then who did?! After ranting about something I didn't quite catch, it must have been something like 'You're such a dick, Damon' or along those lines at least, she turns around ready to leave, I reach for her wrist however. "Cannis, you have to help me find him...

26.03.2016, 17:52

Damon For a moment I just keep staring at Cannis. Her words just pass me by, I can't even comprehend what she's saying. Then from one second to the other, all the sanity that I had left in the deepest corners of my mind flies out the window. "Where is he?! What did you do to him? You sick little bitch, you're going to regret this for the rest of your life!" I had closed the distance between us wherefore I could feel her hot breath on my skin. "You know what? I was going to apologize for losing m...

26.03.2016, 17:22

Damon My mind is clouded as I slowly get out of bed after my eyes had found the alarm on my bedside table, which indicated that it was time to leave for the meeting. I hastily pick up the armor which is still lying in the corner from when I had carelessly tossed it there last night. That's how I treat the things that safe my life on a daily basis. Without my armor, my rank was useless. I had no power at all, over anyone. Without it I'd be completely defenseless and my body vulnerable to the poin...

26.03.2016, 00:33

Damon If I could, I would stay here in bed all day, burried under my blanket and burried by all these thoughts that have been haunting me for quite a while now. What happened yesterday was way beyond what I thought I was capable of doing. I've never meant to take it this far, hurt Cannis the way I did. I mean, yeah, I know that I've fucked with her emotions and screwed her over, plus I just had to go and shove it right in her face, but that's beside the point. As cold hearted as it seems, it was...

10.09.2015, 01:43

Damon I hardly got any sleep last night. Thoughts of Cannis were racing through my mind all night and no matter how hard I tried, I just couldn't turn them off. It was like they were my captors and I their helpless victim. My vision is blurry for a second as I open my eyes. Immediately I'm forced to blink a couple of times since the sun shining through my window is blinding me. Should I apologize to Cannis? Probably. I ruffle up my hair in an attempt to fix it somehow. I must look like the walki...

10.09.2015, 01:10

Damon She slams the door shut rather loudly. I fall back on my bad with my hands covering my face. Never before, have I ever lost control over myself like this. I feel terrible and horrified. Emotionless, I stare at the ceiling after uncovering my face. I can't help but think about what I'd have coming my way if I had ended up actually killing her.

10.09.2015, 00:32

Damon The uneven rising and falling of my chest is a side affect of the anger burning within me, however that anger subsides for a moment for I can see her on the brink of tears. I raise my hand, the one that is clutching the knife, ready to strike, but when my eyes met hers, that's when I seemed to regain my sanity. A string of curse words leaves my lips as I ram the dagger into the mattress, right next to her head. Within mere seconds I had let go of her and sat at the edge of the bed where I ...

09.09.2015, 23:53

Damons Her words really hit close to home. She can offend me as much as she wants. Call me a liar, a scumbag, tell me to go fuck myself, I couldn't care any less, but with talking like that about Nathan she really dealt a death blow to herself. My mind's clouded, all I can see through my hazy eyes is red. The veins on my neck become more visible with every second that passes, just like my grip on her becomes stronger and stronger, to a point where I didn't even care about hurting her anymore. I ...

09.09.2015, 23:07

Damon Right in this moment the fear is so prominent in her eyes. She's trying to fight me off, but her movements hardly have any affect on me. I pin both her hands over her hand only using me left hand, while I used my right one to take out the small dagger. My chest rises and falls uncontrolled with my ragged breathing. I slightly press the dagger against the soft skin of her neck. Of course I knew it wouldn't hurt her, she's wearing her armor after all, and even if she wasn't, I wouldn't have ...

09.09.2015, 22:36

Damon My hold on her is too strong for her to actually wind out of my grasp. "This ain't the hard tour yet, Cannis." I threaten her with a low voice. "But just for your information, I don't give a fuck about your guild in general, all I want to know is what they're plans are involving Nathan. I care about you Cannis, I really do, but if you're playing against me, then game on, cause I won't back down anytime soon." I push her on my bed before climbing on top of her, straddling her waist. "So are...