Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

16.12.2016, 15:22

Cannis
I have to suppress a smile, as he looks kind of embarrassed about his outbreak. But then he just kisses me on the forehead and I look at him in astonishment and surprise. Why did he do that. God, this guy is maddening inconsistent. At first he takes me home and sends me pretty clear signals, then he tries to kill me and calls me names, then he accuses me of kidnapping his brother and now he kisses me again. Even though this kiss had nothing sexual in it, which makes it all the more special. Over all this confusion I almost forget, what I came here to do.
As he turns to leave, I put my hand on his shoulder to hold him back. "Damon, wait. There's something you should know."
Offene Arme der gewaltigste Protest den wir haben, will sagen: Bevor noch jemand hinfällt, passt bitte aufeinander auf in dieser scheiß Welt!

Ally

Fortgeschrittener

• Nachricht senden

14.08.2017, 22:34

Damon

She puts a hand on my shoulder and her firm grip on my skin causes me to turn around on the spot. It's the look on her face that causes the worry to boil up inside me. After all, it really isn't that hard to figure out what kind of message she is going to deliver. I say nothing as I just stare at her expecting what terrifies me the most.

Some may wonder what caused me to be so tremendously and abnormally overprotective of my brother. The answer's as simple as it is tragic. Nathan's and my parents were killed by a guild when I had just turned 18. It was a very hard and painful time for the both of us and it connected us in a way I just can't explain. The thought of losing him too just scares me so much that sometimes I become blind for what is sane and what is not.

"Cannis, what is it?"
Nothing kills you like your mind

14.08.2017, 22:56

Cannis
I take a deep breath to calm myself down and to gain a few seconds to think about what I am going to do. Because if my guild finds out about this, I'm as good as dead. But it is Damon, and even after everything he said and did I can't help but want to make him happy.
And so, I open my mouth, look him right in the eyes and tell him the truth.

"Nathan.. he is in great danger." I swallow hard, because now there is no turning back. Even if I wanted to back out, Damon would beat the rest out of me. And I can't stand to see the hatred inside of his eyes once more. It would break me.

"My guild wants his death. They are pissed at what he did to Greg and also he is a huge pain in the ass sometimes, so they... they ordered me and some other guys to kill him."

Hey ;)
Offene Arme der gewaltigste Protest den wir haben, will sagen: Bevor noch jemand hinfällt, passt bitte aufeinander auf in dieser scheiß Welt!

Ally

Fortgeschrittener

• Nachricht senden

14.08.2017, 23:22

Damon

I swallow hard before stating dryly "I knew it." Now that my suspicions actually are confirmed I begin to ask myself what I was going to do with that information.

I can't rat out Cannis or do anything that will put her in even more danger than she already is for bringing me in the loop. The fact that, after everything that went down between us in such a short span of time, she was still standing beside me, revealing her guild's plans and trusting me, makes me grateful and positive that she won't go through with what she was ordered to do.

Not going to lie, Cannis acts like a down right Bitch, but what's buried deep down somewhere in her chest is not a cold stone, it's a beating heart and it's times like this that go to show that her cold exterior isn't as real as she makes it out to be. I would never tell her, but she deserves more credit and in a very weird way I trust her too.

"What am I going to do?" I whisper. I'm scared for Nathan, very scared. But more than that, I have an off putting feeling that there's more to the story about Nathan's and Greg's fight than everybody lets on.

Hallo ;)

14.08.2017, 23:42

Cannis

The sorrow in his eyes, the desperation in his voice... He is scared. For Nathan. I can see it, feel it even. I can't stop myself from hugging him to show him, that he is not alone. That I am willing to help him save his asshole of a brother.
"We will find a way to keep him safe. I promise, that nothing is going to happen to him. Not if I can prevent it."
I let go of him and take a step back. "My guild expects me to attend our meeting today. Aaron and Bryan are going to be there as well."
I take another deep breath and tell him the last bit of truth. "Aaron and Bryan are the ones who are supposed to do the kill. I was just supposed to take care of you while they're at it. Aaron is almost as uncomfortable doing it as I am. Bryan is the one who is going to be the bigger problem. He hates Nathan. He will do everything in his power to execute the order."

Ally

Fortgeschrittener

• Nachricht senden

14.08.2017, 23:56

Damon

She catches me off guard when she puts her arms around me, but I welcome the gesture and hug her back for a moment until she steps away from me. Her words are comforting, but they don't ease my worry. We are still talking about Vendetta, a guild that can be so merciless it makes your blood run cold.

"Thank you, Cannis. Really." Is all I can muster right now with my mind running wild. I bite my lip as I take a couple of steps backwards before turning my back on her in order to get to my own meeting I'm expected to attend. But once again I stop in my tracks. I can't leave without telling her what's been on my mind the whole night.

"You were right by the way. I am a liar. I care about you Cannis. Maybe not the way you care about me, but I do care about you."

Zockst du eig noch flo?

15.08.2017, 00:51

Cannis

I just nod at his words, being unable to say anything else, because all I can think of is how much I am going to be in trouble for this.
But then he says something that makes me listen. He cares about me?
He sure as hell has a funny way of showing that. But then again so do I. I guess not telling him sooner that his brothers life is on the line, may count as being a shitty friend.
But I can't help but to be thrilled at these news.
He cares about me!
But instead of jumping up and down and cheering I merely smile slightly and say "I know. You were always bad at hiding your feelings."
Atually he is kind of the master at hiding what is really going on inside of him. But teasing him is easier than admitting how much I really care about him. I don't want to have this conversation right now.
Not with so much going on.
Maybe, when this whole thing is over and when I have saved his brothers life, we can come back to this whole 'caring about each other thing'.
But not now.
"I will come back later, when I can tell you more. Bye, Damon."
And with that I turn around an walk away.

Ab und zu ;) Aber eher selten. Du?

Ally

Fortgeschrittener

• Nachricht senden

15.08.2017, 01:13

Damon

She leaves and I study her carefully feeling tense about what is going to happen the next couple of days. I want to believe Cannis that everything will work out the way we want it to, but who's to say that it will?
Cannis is a strong woman, she's convincing and not to forget very charming, but she doesn't have the highest rank around here and she certainly doesn't have the last word when it comes to Vendetta's plans. I guess there's nothing I can do but to wait for her to fill me in on any news.
Until then I've got to make sure Nathan knows and protect him as much as I can. Knowing Nathan though that might turn out to be even harder than it sounds.

Kaum ;) Ist scheiße frustrierend wenn man mal lvl 93 war und n haufen Geld in die scheiße gesteckt hat :wacko: :D

15.08.2017, 01:25

Cannis

I make my way through Cherry Town and into the portal that will take me to Rainbow Highland, a place swarming with monsters that are a higher rank than me.
As soon as I have materialized on the other side of the portal, I can hear his impatiente voice, even before I have spotted him waiting for me.
"God dammit Cannis. Where the hell have you been?"
His piercing blue eyes look on mine and a slight shiver runs down my spine. He can be quite scary.
"Sorry, Evil. I had some business to attent to." He frowns slightly than decides not to investigate further.
"Well we should hurry if we want to make it in time. Come on. And the next time you're this late I will not wait for you."
I just nod and follow him down the hill towards the sea.

A few hours later, I leave the Rainbow Highland again. The meeting is over.
I had the chance to talk to Aaron, but even though he still seems to be uneasy with our task, he is not ready to risk his life for someone else. I didn't even try to convince Bryan, because I know he probably enjoys this hunt for Nathan.
But what I did manage to find out, was how exactly they want to go through with the plan.
I pretended to be on board with it, so they wouldn't get suspicious, but as I reach Cherry Town I make my way towards Damons house tot tell him everything.

15.08.2017, 01:26

Ja kann ich verstehen ^^ Aber What the Fuck? Du warst lvl 93?? Mit dem neuen Chara?

Ally

Fortgeschrittener

• Nachricht senden

15.08.2017, 02:36

Haha ne wenn ich mit dem neuen char schon wd lvl 93 gewesen wär wär das krass :D Mit Debo halt ^^

Damon

"Nathan you have to listen to me! This is serious, don't you get it?" I whisper-yell at my younger brother, trying not to cause a scene in front of everyone who is still gathered around after the meeting. As expected, he doesn't take the news the way I'd like him to. He's just too goddamn stubborn and so maddening unreasonable sometimes that I'd like to kill him myself.
"So what? You want me to believe a word coming out of that skank's mouth? For all I know, it's just her way of playing you like a freaking fiddle!" He scoffs not caring once about how loudly he is talking thus some curious eyes land on us but I shoot them down with a glare that can only be described as sinister.

"I'd very much appreciate if you stopped drawing attention and start acting like you care about your life." I snarl back at him. One could definitely understand where Cannis was coming from when she called Nathan out for being an ass. To top the whole situation of I see a very familiar, concerned looking face looking straight at us, completely unfazed by my glare.
"Funny, the way I see it, you're the one drawing all the attention with so much bullshit coming out of your mouth. Stop babying me. I'm 22, not 12."

"Really Nathan? You wanna act like that? Fine. But just so you know, even a 12 year old would act more mature than you and if Vendetta has it coming for you I won't save your ass. Just go and save your fucking self this time."

"Everything alright over here?" A beautiful voice rips me out of my anger, just to push me right over the edge of yet another problem I was currently fighting. Great. Just great.
"I don't know how that would be of your concern." I hate to talk to her like that, but the less she knows the better. I'd never pull her into this mess.

"Don't talk to El like that." If looks could kill I would have probably died twice in that exact moment.
"Nate, don't worry. It's okay." Eleanor answers calmly and gives me a smile.
"Nate? El? Nicknames. Are you serious? Do you even know each other?" And that's when Nathan puts his hand on Eleanor's back smiling at her lovingly to proof a point and my heart shatters into pieces.

I walk away in pure and utter disbelieve. Though Nathan doesn't know about my history with Eleanor, I can't stop asking myself how they could do this to me. I'd never cry in front of them, or anyone for that matter, would never show any deep emotions that could jeopardize my reputation, but right now it was so very hard not to and as I got home the only thing on my mind was to tell Cannis that she shouldn't try to stop Vendetta from anything, the seriousness of my thoughts scaring me.

#kleinerRoman :whistling:

15.08.2017, 23:52

Ach stimmt, mit der warst du ja schon ziemlich weit ^^ Ja das war echt ne sau dumme Aktion von denen ^^ Einfach die Server löschen. Haben die bestimmt über die Hälfte der Community verloren ._.

Cannis

In my mind I am already beginning to form a plan. It's actually pretty scary how fast I've gone from absolutely wanting Nathan dead to going out of my way to safe his life. Of course this has nothing to do with Nathan, because honestly, I couldn't care less if he lived or if he died. It's all just for Damon.
It could probably be considered as extremely pathetic, but I never cared what other people thought of me. I know what I want. And nothing will stop me from getting exactly that. If that requires to be a little pathetic sometimes... Well... Then I am going to be the Queen of pathetic.
It's better than murdering people to get what you want. I've done it. Not as much fun as people say it is.
But sometimes there is no other way. This time, I have to do the exact opposite. Saving, not killing.

It takes me only a few minutes to get to Damons house after stepping out of the portal. I hope he is already home, because I am not one who waits for other people. I knock on his door, waiting for an answer.

Haha ;) Kein Problem ^^ und armer Damon ;(

Ally

Fortgeschrittener

• Nachricht senden

16.08.2017, 00:31

Ja aber momentan zocken ja wieder richtig viele eig, also mal mehr als am Ende damals und jetz gibts ja diese eds :D

Damon

When there's a knock on the door I'm hesitant to open it, for I know exactly who it is, what I don't know on the other hand is whether I want to hear what Cannis has got to say. The image of Eleanor and Nathan together has practically burned itself into my head where it stays prominent as the only thing on my mind. I feel betrayed. No. I feel even worse than that. Nathan could have rammed my sword in my back and it would have been less painful. Now I just want him to understand what it feels like.
Unfortunately, I'd be signing his death warrant.

With a sigh I get up as I open the door to Cannis, my feelings now hidden behind a mask just like always. The last thing I need right now is Cannis seeing me moping around and acting like a teenage girl who had just got her heart broken for the very first time because that would go against everything I stand for. The sooner I get my shit together the better.

Awa er wird überleben :D die pussy soll sich nich so anstellen ^^

16.08.2017, 14:00

Ja, naja ^^ Ich find es ist immer noch bisschen mau was die Aktivität angeht, aber ich war jetzt auch bestimmt schon 2 Monate nicht mehr on oder so.

Cannis

Just as I decide that he probably isn't home yet and turn away to leave, the door opens. "What took you so long?" I ask him impatiente. Not even waiting for him to invite me inside, I walk past him into his house.
"Is Nathan home?" I look around, before turning towards Damon once more. "Have you told him?" I don't even wait for an answer. "We should start making a plan. Vendetta isn't going to take this one slow. They want to get this job finished as quickly as possible."

Haha :D
Sollen wir eigentlich Nayeli und Shannon bald mit rein bringen?

Ally

Fortgeschrittener

• Nachricht senden

16.08.2017, 22:44

Damon

I'm pretty overwhelmed by all the questions and just look after her with an eyebrow raised as she marches into my house without asking whether she could come in or not.

"Hello, Cannis. Of course you can come in, Cannis. Make yourself at home." I mock her lack of manners and close the door before I join her in the living room where I let myself fall onto one of the recliners.

"We're alone. Nathan knows, but he's a reckless piece of shit. He doesn't trust you and thinks this is just your way to mess with our heads and make him all paranoid and scared." I state nonchalantly, making it sound like I don't really care, but in this case it's hard not let my true feelings show.

Klar können wir :D

01.09.2017, 19:58

Cannis

It takes me a few moments to read the room. But then I realize how pissed Damon is. Or hurt. I can't really tell. And I don't know why or at whom. I frown slighty at his report on how Nathan is a total piece of shit. What the hell happened? What is wrong with him?
I don't sit down. Instead I take one long glance at Damon, before turning towards his cupboard. "Where do you keep your liquor?" my voice is casual, but my mind is working hard.

I'm trying to figure out why Damon acts like he suddenly doesn't even care about his brothers safety when he was willing to kill the night before to ensure it.
But what ever it is, I can tell that he is in desperate need of some booze. And to be totally honest, I could use some too.

Nayeli
"Shannon?" my voice is calm, but my senses are sharp and I have my Cariad at the ready. "Shannon, we should probably leave." I know she can hear the anxiety in my voice, even though I try to hide it the best I can.
We are in Lava, killing some monsters our rank, like we always do, but Lava is a dangerous place.
During the day, it's safer, but when night falls, the farming guilds come to kill and low-ranks like ourselves should be long gone by then. Because otherwise we would be killed for good, hunted down like our parents.
It is not even afternoon yet. That's why we are still running around, killing Lava Frogs and Spiders larger than our bodys combined. They pose no real threat. Because Shannon and I, we both are Saints which means we have the power to heal ourselves as well as others.
Plus we wear our armour on.
But the rank 78 GSM which I have just spotted does pose a threat. He could kill us with no real effort. Our armours would break after a few hits from his one-hand-sword. And no healing skill could prevent our deaths then.
I don't know him. But I can identify his weapon and his armour and by those things I can tell his rank.
And he doesn't look friendly. He probably is part of a farming-guild like Vendetta or Kings.
I turn around to look at my sister. "Let's go now."