Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: RockundLiebe Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

11.01.2017, 20:40

Hannah
This feels even better than Hannah would have expected and even though it'll make everything more complicated, she just can't stop.
For ten years she dreamed about this moment and now that it's here it just feels right.
"Nic.", she mumbles at his lips as he pulls her closer and intensifes the kiss.
"We should stop.", she says but doesn't hesitate to pull away from his lips because this feels better then she rememberes.
The purpose of life is to be happy.

11.01.2017, 20:48

Nic
"Yeah.... we should..." he mumbles but all he does is pulling her closer and kissing her with passion and love. He won't stop. He will not be the voice of reason in this situation. He can't be, because this feels way too good.
Offene Arme der gewaltigste Protest den wir haben, will sagen: Bevor noch jemand hinfällt, passt bitte aufeinander auf in dieser scheiß Welt!

11.01.2017, 20:53

Hannah
"I'm married and I have a daughter. I can't keep doing this.", Hannah pulls back from him and wipes some hair out of her face.
This felt amazing and she could continute for hours but she is married for god's sake.
"I'm sorry Nic. I should go home. See you around.", Hannah smiles softly at him before she gets up and walks away from Nic and her betrayl.
She cheated on the only person she knew who cares about her.
She cheated on her husband and now she has to face what she has done.

11.01.2017, 21:01

Nic
And then the moment ends. Because she is married. And because she knows how wrong this is, even if it feels so incredibly right. He has to take a few deep breaths, before he is able to do anything other than staring at her walking away. She still has feelings for him. That is obvious now. And that is enough to make him happy for the moment. Even if she is still married. Even if there is the fact that he left her. But by some miracle she still loves him, just as much as how he loves her. Then he takes his bottle and drinks a huge amount of bourbon and gets up. He has to get home. Chris, Rebecca and Jerry want to make a fancy dinner at home and invite close friends. He has to be there. Not for him, but for his sister and brother.
Offene Arme der gewaltigste Protest den wir haben, will sagen: Bevor noch jemand hinfällt, passt bitte aufeinander auf in dieser scheiß Welt!

11.01.2017, 21:19

Hannah
When she comes home, Claire is already asleep and Hannah places a soft kiss on her head before she closes her bedroom door again and walks downstairs, where Markus sits on the couch and drinks a beer.
"Hey.", Hannah mumbles before she leans against the door frame and watches him for a minute.
As he doesn't answer Hannah let's out a sigh and takes a seat next to him, switching off the tv.
"Look, I know you think that today at the funeral meant something but it didn't. He was just being nice.", she whispers and Markus shakes his head before he puts his bottle away.
"I don't care what his intention was, Han. I care about what you did and you were head over heels for him the second he touched you. For god sake's he's Claires biological father. Don't you think I have a right to be suspicious?", he snaps at her and she frowns a second before she places a hard kiss on hips lips.
"Let's make a baby. I want this.", she mumbles and he hesitates for a second before he picks her up and carries her into the bedroom.

11.01.2017, 22:22

Nic
When he finally comes home, he finds his sister in the garden, sitting on the old swing. Her back is all he can see, so he can't see how she is crying. "Rebecca!" he says. "What are you doing here?" she winces and after wiping her face, turns around. "Hey." she says, but he notices her puffy eyes and her ruined mascara at once. He frowns, then walks up to her and asks in a concerned voice: "What is going on?" she shots him an angry look before getting up. "Not your concern. You have lost the right to be worried about me, Nic." "What do you want me to do, Becks?" he asks now angry as well. "You are clearly having problems. I know, that there is nothing I could say to make up for leaving you, when you needed me the most. I hate myself for it every day. I should have been there for you. I was the big brother. But I couldn't, because I was young and dumb and I was selfish. And I had problems of my own. But I really need to know what is going on, Becca! You scare the hell out of me. You... you walk around here looking like hell. How do the others not notice how broken you are? I mean, do you really convince them with your tough girl act?" She looks surprised and a little thrown out of her way. "How... what? Broken?" she laughs like this is a joke, but Nic can see through that. "I'm not broken, Nic. You leaving me was the best thing that ever happened to me. It made me realize, that you can't rely on anyone ever. It made me strong...." "You may think you are, but you are not, Becks. Suppressing your problems, doesn't make them go away. It makes them grow and someday they will bite you in the ass.. I just want to help you..." "You LEFT me Nic!" now she's crying again, but they seem to be tears of anger. She's also screaming now. "You left me with HIM! With dad. You don't know...." she stops herself from saying something, but then she shakes her head. "You know what? Why do I even bother? You pretending to care about me now doesn't even begin to make up for what you did!" "I KNOW!" he yells which shuts her up for a moment. "I know that, Becks. Okay? I know, that nothing I could do could ever make up for leaving you. But... but let me try. Please let me help you!" he's really desperate now. "Please, Becks. I can't let you down again." She looks at him for a while, her anger leaving her with every breath as she realizes that he really means it. "Okay.." she finally gives in and wipes away her tears once more. "Okay... I don't even know why I am doing this... But okay... If you promise to not tell ANYONE ANYTHING and if you promise not to do anything about the things I am going to tell you, I will let you help me..." Nic looks surprised, but then he smiles slightly. "Thank you.." he says and takes another step towards her. He wants to console her. But she shakes her head. "No. I don't forgive you. Nothing has changed. And now we have to get back inside. Jerry's about to get the cake. You don't want to miss that, do you?" with that, she walks back into the house. NIc just stands there for a moment, breathing in the fresh night air and sorting his thoughts. So much has happened today. The kiss.. and now this.

12.01.2017, 18:40

Hannah
After she made sure that Markus is asleep Hannah gets up and puts on some clothes before walking out of the room.
Silently she makes her way down to the living room and gets the old photo albums out of the cupboard before she sits down on the couch and opens it.
The first picture is one of her and Nic, the year they both had their first day of highschool and they looked so damn young, Hannah isn't sure if it's them.
The next one is from prom and she smiles thinking back to that day.

"Hannah? Nic is here and is waiting for you!", she could hear her mom yell from downstairs and Hannah took one last look in the mirror before she walked down the stairs and approached him.
She could see in his eyes about how amazed he was by her looks and there was so much pride that she was his girlfriend.
"You look...incredible.", he smiles and Hannah blushed before she wrapped her arms around him and placed a soft kiss on his lips.
"I could love you forever and beyond."

12.01.2017, 18:54

Nic
After dinner, he and Chris wash the dishes. They talk about football and his work and how it was during his time in war and after finishing their dishes, they sit down with a bottle of whiskey and talk for hours until they realize how very late it is already and they go to bed. But Nic smiles, as he falls asleep. This day has been great. The kiss with Hannah, the thing with Becca and now his brother and him talking.
As he falls asleep his mind is with Hannah. He really needs to talk with her. He knows, that she'll probably feel terrible after the kiss, but he can't focus on that now. Not when he is so happy himself.

12.01.2017, 19:26

Hannah
When she wakes up on the next morning, she feels terrible.
She spend the whole night thinking about the kiss she shared with Nic and how she betrayed the only man that was able to love her after he left.
"Morning.", Markus moves next to her and yawns before he wraps his arms around her and burries his face in her hair.
"I should get Claire ready for school.", Hannah smiles a little bit before she places a soft kiss on his cheek and gets out of her bed before she walks over to her daughters room where Claire is already dressed and sitting on her bed.
"Mom, I miss the dog. Can we visit him?", she asks and Hannah can feel her heart race as she walks over to her.
"Mom has to check in with her friend first, okay?", she smiles a little bit and Claire nods before she runs down the stairs to make breakfast.

12.01.2017, 20:09

Nic
As he wakes up the next morning his head aches, but he feels happier than ever, because all he can think of is the kiss. He get's up, goes into the bathroom and takes a long shower, before making himself ready for another day in hell. Even though hell became way less horrible in the last few days.
He walks down the stairs and into the living room, where he meets Jerry and Chris who are eating breakfast. "Morning." he smiles at them and they - even though they seem a little surprised by his high spirits - smile back. "Why so happy?" Jerry asks, as he takes another sip from his steaming coffee. "I don't know." he shrugs and sits down at the table. "I guess it's just a good day."

12.01.2017, 20:15

Hannah
She takes a long shower and gets into some fresh clothes before she heads downstairs where Claire and Markus already prepared breakfast.
A little smile comes to her face as she watches her beautiful family and takes place at the table.
"This looks nice, guys. Thank you.", she looks over to her daugther and Markus places a soft kiss on her hand before they start to eat and talk about their upcoming day.
"I thought I'd drop Claire off at school before I have a meeting in the next town.", he looks over to her and Hannah smiles brighter.
"That'll be perfect. Bob's already kicking my butt for always being late."

12.01.2017, 20:27

Nic
After eating breakfast with his family, he takes Mephisto into the car and drives to the hospital. He needs to get his injuries checked and after that, he wants to take Mephisto to a vet outside of town. Because after what happened yesterday, he can't be in the same room as Markus. The sun is shining and he turns up the radio because his spirits are high. He even sings along to the songs and for the first time in forever he can forget all his sorrows and just concentrate on the good things.

12.01.2017, 20:38

Hannah
"Are you home for dinner tonight?", Hannah looks at Markus while they stand in front of their cars and Markus promises to try to make it before he gets in his car and drives of with Claire.
Hannah makes her way over to Bob's diner and opens the doors with a suprisingly good mood.
"And who made you this happy?", Bob looks over to her and Hannah shrugs her shoulders before she starts working her shift.

12.01.2017, 20:42

Nic
As he arrives at the hospital, he decides to take Mephisto with him. For once he hates leaving him in the car and also, Mephisto is unnaturally silent. He seems to be in deep shock and he can't bear the thought of leaving him alone for just a second. "Come on, Buddy." he says and strokes him for a while, before leashing him and walking into the hospital, where he is told to take a seat in the waiting room.

12.01.2017, 20:44

Hannah
She is about to start her shift when her phone rings and she puts the bottles away before answering.
"Hello? Yes this is her. Wait what? What happend?", she almost collapses on the floor when the police tells her that Markus and Claire had an accident and are on their way to the hospital.
Without even thinking she runs to her car and drives all the way, praying that they're both okay.
When she arrives she storms inside and looks around in panic to find someone who can help her.

12.01.2017, 20:53

Nic
He waits for a about half an hour when suddenly all hell breaks loose. There are doctors running up and down the hall, yelling something about an accident and how they have to prepare the emergency room. Nic frowns slightly and gets up to see what is going on, when Hannah enters the hospital. She looks totally panicked. "Hannah!" he walks towards her. "What is wrong? What happened?" he asks, because she looks like she is about to collapse.

12.01.2017, 20:58

Hannah
The first person to show up is Nic and Hannah can't help it but run into his arms.
"I don't know what happend. They told me they had an accident and no one here can say anything.", she wipes her hair away, upset and confused.
Suddenly the doors open again and Claire comes in on a litter, Markus following her immediatly.
"CLAIRE!", she yells and runs to the doctor, who pulls her aside, closer to Nic again.
"Are you her mother? We need to know her exact birth date and she needs a blood donation. Can you spend? Or your husband?", he asks and Hannah feels like she is about to pass out.
"Her birth date is September 24, 2007. And I am no match...and my husband isn't her biological father. But you have to help her. Please."

12.01.2017, 21:04

Nic
"What?" all of a sudden everything turns into chaos. As he tries to comfort her, he strokes her back gently and tells her, that they are going to be okay, when eventually they arrive. The little girl looks way worse than Markus. It breaks his heart to see Hannah this upset.
And then there are the doctors asking all these questions. It takes a few seconds for him to realize what Hannah just said.
All he can think of is how much he wants Claire to get better. Because she reminds him of himself even though he can't explain why. But then Hannahs words start to make sense. "Not her.... biological father...?" he mumbles and pulls away from Hannah to look her in the eyes. "He... What... what are you saying..?" he asks, as his mind automatically does the math. She was born 2007.... 2007........ But if Markus isn't.... Then that.... "I... I am her father? Claire..... is my daughter?" he asks, totally bewildered and in utter disbelieve, as he looks at Hannah. "She.... she is MY DAUGHTER?"

12.01.2017, 21:08

Hannah
The doctors take Claire to the operation room and Markus to get stiched up, leaving her and Nic alone.
For the first time in her life Hannah wishes for Nic not to be as smart as he is but it doesn't take him five minutes to do the math and to figure everything out.
And once he did he looks at her with so much pain and anger in his eyes, it breaks Hannahs heart.
"Of course she is, Nic. She looks like you and her name is Claire. Remember? We always wanted our daughter to be named Claire.", she whispers and carefully reaches out for his hands.
"I am sorry I haven't told you sooner, I just couldn't. Try to understand. Please.", she cries and tears stream down her face.

12.01.2017, 21:14

Nic
Betrayal. That is all he can think of. He feels betrayed. How could she not tell him? How could she... she keep her from him? Her... his own daughter.... As the world crashes around him, all he can see is Hannah and him talking about having kids some day and he remembers Hannah saying: "If we ever have a daughter we should name her Claire!"
He stands there in the middle of the hospital and it seems like his life is turned up side down. He is a father. He has a daughter...
Claire... CLAIRE! "Where did they take her?" he asks, as he realizes, that now is not the time to sort this stuff out, even though in his mind there is nothing but chaos. "I can give her my blood, Hannah! WHERE IS SHE?" he repeats. But all of the love and happiness he felt towards her is now gone. Because she betrayed him. She hurt him deeply by not telling him about Claire.