Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: RockundLiebe Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

12.01.2017, 21:16

Hannah
"They're operating on her right now. They sad they have enough 0 negativ because Claire's just a little kid.", she still cries and tries to reach out to Nic again.
"Would you please let me explain? We can do nothing but wait right know so please give me a chance to explain why I haven't told you.", she whispers and looks him straight in the eye.
"Please Nic. Please let me explain."
The purpose of life is to be happy.

12.01.2017, 21:27

Nic
"I can imagine why you haven't told me." he says and shakes his head, while he still can't wrap his head around the fact that he - Dominic Bowker - is a father. "I... I know that I'm not completely innocent with that situation, but ... Hannah... I would never have left if you told me you were pregnant! I... I've always wanted to be a father, you know that... Why... why didn't you tell me?"
Offene Arme der gewaltigste Protest den wir haben, will sagen: Bevor noch jemand hinfällt, passt bitte aufeinander auf in dieser scheiß Welt!

12.01.2017, 21:30

Hannah
"Sit down. This will take a while and it will keep my head clear for a second.", she sighs and sits down next to him while she starts.
"Look. I found out I was pregnant the morning you left. I came to your house to tell you and you were gone.
Your mom took care of me and was with me, all the way.
We thought about telling you but you made your deciscion and I didn't want you to come back because you knocked me up.
So I decided not to tell you and when she was two years old, Markus came into my life.", she whispers and looks over to him.
"Trust me Nic, I never meant to hurt you. I just couldn't bring myself to drag you back here when you made your choice."

12.01.2017, 22:01

Nic
"That was not your decision to make!" he says and shakes his head. "God, Hannah." he sighs. He just can't believe that she did that. "You should have told me. I would have figured something out, Hannah! It was the hardest decision I ever had to make! Leaving you. But I would never have left you if I'd knew you were pregnant. I would have come back or we could have moved away together."
Offene Arme der gewaltigste Protest den wir haben, will sagen: Bevor noch jemand hinfällt, passt bitte aufeinander auf in dieser scheiß Welt!

13.01.2017, 21:15

Hannah
"I know, Nic. Trust me, I do. But I had to figure everything out and once I did, it just didn't feel right.", she sighs and looks over to him.
"When I heard that you joined the army and were doing great things I just couldn't bring myself to drag you back here. Of course you would have figured it out but you would have hated my secretly.", her voice is nothing but a whisper and she reaches out for his hand.
"Please Nic, don't push me away."

17.01.2017, 17:27

Nic
"I could never hate you, Hannah!" he says quietly but pulls away his hand. Then he gets up, because he desperately needs some coffee. Preferably Irish, but he'll take whatever he'll get. "I'm sorry Hannah. I know it is as much my fault as it is yours and I'm sorry for that. But this... is just too much to take in right now. After my mothers funeral and the thing with John and Mephisto. I just... need some time to wrap my head around this." he pauses for a second, before taking a step towards her and gently brushing a strand of her hair out of her face. "I'm going to get some coffee. Do you want one too?"

22.01.2017, 19:58

Hannah
"Coffee would be great, yes. Thank you.", Hannah looks at Nic as he leaves the waiting area and lets out a silent sob.
She never wanted for him to find out like this and she sure as hell didn't want him to hate her.
But before she can continue to wrap her head around it, the door opens up again and Markus enters.
He's stitched up and looking like shit, but he's alive.
"Any word?", he asks and Hannah shakes her head before he pulls her into his arms and holds her close.
"What happend?", she whispers and he lets go of her while he explains.
"This car t-boned us on the way to school, he must have crossed a red light.", she sighs and Hannah nods again before she cried and waits for Nic to return with the coffee or for any news about Claire.

29.01.2017, 15:29

Nic
He leaves to get some coffee, but ends up just wandering around the hospital, while all this news terrorizes him. He is a father. Claire is his daughter. If he would just have been able to hold it together one day longer ten years ago, he and Hannah would now be a happy married couple with a daughter, possibly more than that. With kids and a house and he would never have been to war. But there is no point in thinking about what could have been. Because he has to deal with the reality. And the reality is, that his daughter is in surgery right now. this thought weirdly calms him down a little bit. He stops dead in his move and decides to really go and get some coffee. Because there is nothing else he can do for now. Just wait.... In the cafeteria he buys a cup of black coffee for Hannah and after drinking a shot of whiskey, buys himself a cup too, before returning to the waiting room. Seems like Markus is all right. And even though Nic knows the whole accident isn't Markus fault, he can't help but feel pure hatred bottling up inside of him. He forces himself to remain calm as he clears his throat. "Here." he says and holds out the cup of coffee for Hannah.

29.01.2017, 15:36

Hannah
"Thanks.", she smiles softly as Nic reaches the coffee over to her and when she grabs it, she can feels his dead cold hands.
He always had cold hands but Hannah never bothered it, she actually liked it.
For a second she watches him as Markus sits in one of the chairs and is starring at the wall in front of him.
"He knows.", she looks over to Nic and pulls Marcus back on his feed again.
"He knows Claire is not his daughter, that she is yours. I just wanted to make that clear.", she whispers and looks at the door when it suddenly is pushed open.
"Are you the family of Claire?", the doctor asks and Hannah nods as she reaches out for Nic to hear it too.
"She had a massive bleeding but we were able to get it under control. She's still asleep but we are expecting a full recovery.", he softly smiles before leaving them behind, making Hannah cry again.
"She's okay.."

30.01.2017, 20:01

Nic
He just looks at Hannah and nods slightly as she tells him, that Markus knows about Claire. Somehow this makes it a little better. At least this guy in front of him knows, that he is just the second choice.
But all this looses importance as one of the doctors appears in the door and tells them about Claire. Nic didn't even notice how frightened he was, how worried about Hannahs.. HIS daughter, but the huge relieve he feels after the doctor leaves the room shows him, how anxious he was.
Now he sighs in relieve and actually smiles again. He doesn't care about the fact that Markus is in the room with them. It is a reflex as he pulls Hannah into a hug of relieve and happiness. After all it's their daughter. "She's okay." he repeats.

31.01.2017, 12:22

Hannah
Relieved she wraps her arms around Nic and let's him pull her into on his chest while he repeats her words.
"We should go see her.", she whispers as Nic lets go of her and turns around to Markus to throw herself in his arms too.
"You do know I don't blame you, right?", she mumbles and he nods silently before they leave the waiting area to see Claire.
As they approach her room she can see her daughter wrapped up in bandages and can't help but smile a bit because she's already awake and playing with a stuffed animal.
"Hey baby.", Hannah opens up her door and gives her a soft kiss on the head.
"How are you feeling?"

31.01.2017, 21:32

Nic
He catches Markus glance as they both follow Claire out the door and into another section of the hospital. There's pure hatred in them. It's the same hatred Nic feels everytime he looks at him. But they both know, that now isn't the time to work this out. So they look away and instead concentrate on Claire who seems to be fine, even though she has a few bandages around her body that indicate, that she isn't as physically fine as she seems to be. I bet they gave her some strong painkillers. But even though he is worried about her, he can't help but smile. Because he realizes, that this wonderful child is his. She is his daughter. He doesn't say anything, he leaves the talking to Hannah and Markus, but he smiles and smiles. He can't seem to stop. This whole situation is fucked up, yes, but... it is also one of the happiest moments of his life. Because he always wanted kids. And now he has one...

01.02.2017, 20:32

Hannah
"My head hurts and my tommy is covered up in a red bandage. Look.", she starts grinning before she lifts up her blanket and reveals her really red bandage to all of them.
"It's quiet stunnunig, baby.", Hannah smiles at her and gives her a little kiss on the head before she leaves the room to give Markus some room with her.
She knows he blames himself and he needs to make sure she is finde.
And he also is pissed at her which makes it hard for Hannah to stay inside.
On her way out she can see Nic's smile on his face and gently pulls him outside with her.
"I am really sorry Nic. I shouldn't have lied to you. But we need to talk about our next move. I mean, she thinks Markus is her dad.."

02.02.2017, 16:10

Nic
He let's Hannah pull him out of the room with her, but not after he took a last look at Claire and smile broadly. Then the door shuts and it's like he get's out of a trance. He looks at Hannah and sighs. He knows that she is right. They have to figure out what to do next. Somehow the idea of having a daughter is becoming normal very quickly.
He shrugs. "I really don't know Hannah. It's not like there is the right way here. She.. she shouldn't have to deal with this in her age. But... on the other hand.. she is going to find out eventually."

02.02.2017, 19:22

Hannah
"I know she will, Nic. Eventually. But as a ten-year-old girl she shouldn't have. And I get that you want as much time with her as possibly and I will talk to Markus to arrange that.
But for now, you will spend time with her as a friend of mine.", you look at him and pull some hair out of your face.
"But I promise we will figure this out, okay?", she whispers and crosses her armes in front of her body while she waits for his answer.

04.02.2017, 16:24

Nic
He takes his time to think about what she just said. On one hand he hates the idea of not being able to tell Claire, that he is her father. He hates the idea of knowing that she will continue to grow up with Markus as her father, but on the other hand he also knows, that Hannah is right about it not being fair to let a ten year old go through the shock and pain of finding out, that her father isn't the man she thought he was. So he sighs and nods eventually. "I guess you are right. But I hope, that Markus will be okay with that too, because I will not stand down just because his ego can't cope with my presence."

05.02.2017, 17:45

Hannah
"He will be. We always talked about what's going to happen if you will ever find out and we agreed that we don't have the right to keep you away from her.
Just be patient, Nic. I know that this is hard for you but this is my family we are talking about. I need to figure this out on my terms.", she sighs and wipes some hair out of her face.
"You wanna hear more about the past ten years with her?", she smiles a bit before looking through the window to see Claire.
"You're mom adored her."

05.02.2017, 18:00

Nic
He looks at her and realizes how hard this must be for her. He decides not to make this unnecessary hard for her. So he just nods. "Agreed." and then listens to her talking about how Helen seemed to have loved her. He can't help but smile happily. "Of course she did." he says and then looks at Hannah. "Please tell me everything there is to know about my ...daughter."

06.02.2017, 10:40

Hannah
"She was a winey baby. She cried for hours and sometimes, only your mom or Becky could make her stop.", she laughs a bit and wipes some hair out of my face.
"She was born at your living-room because there was a thounder storm outside and she decided it was a good idea to be born then. She always loved the big enterance.", Hannah smiles and looks at Nic.
"And when she was 5 she hit her head at the table when she tripped over her stuffed animals. That's why she got the scar over her eyebrow."

06.02.2017, 15:20

Nic
Nic wears a big smile, as Hannah tells him all these wonderful things about his daughter. He can picture it in his head. This little beautiful baby with her blue eyes and that cheeky smile. But as happy as the thought of Claire as a little baby makes him, it hurts as well. He missed all that. And there is no chance of getting this missed time back. "God I wish I could have been there." he says and sits down on one of the chairs that are lined up on the wall. He sighs and looks up to Hannah. "She sounds lovely. I mean... How could she be anything else but lovely... But still.."