Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: RockundLiebe Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

08.02.2017, 21:32

Hannah
"For what it's worth: I wish you could have been there too.", she smiles a little bit and opens up her purse to pull out some pictures from when she was little.
"Here.", she hands them over to him and wipes some hair out of her face while she watches his reaction.
And even though she loves Markus and she's really happy with him, seeing Nic next to her does something to her.
All she can think about is how badly she wants to kiss him again and how badly she wants him to be his again.
The purpose of life is to be happy.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Joyce« (12.02.2017, 19:45)

11.02.2017, 16:30

Nic
He takes the pictures and starts to look at them. His heart aches, but he is also full of love and happiness, as he looks at those sweet pictures. One is particularly wonderful. It's one where there are only Hannah and Claire. Claire sits on Hannah's lap and laughs about something. Hannah looks so beautiful on this picture it literally takes his breath away for a moment, before he looks up from the pictures and right into Hannah's eyes. Jesus. He really, really, REALLY wants to kiss her. Because he loves her. And he longs for her touch, her lips, her everything.
Offene Arme der gewaltigste Protest den wir haben, will sagen: Bevor noch jemand hinfällt, passt bitte aufeinander auf in dieser scheiß Welt!

12.02.2017, 19:47

Hannah
This is a moment of pure understanding and love and if they were alone Hannah would have probably kissed him.
Right here and right now.
But they're at the hospital where their daughter is treated and it just seems wrong so Hannah lets out a little cough before heading back inside.
Claire is already sitting on her bed, awake and talking about Mephisto.

19.02.2017, 16:40

Nic
It's like getting out of a trance. Her coughing makes him realize, that now is not the right time to address their feelings towards another, so he simply clears his throat and follows her into the hospital room. Markus and Claire seem to have cleared everything, and even though Hannah and Claire don't seem to hold a grudge towards Markus, Nic isn't so forgiving.
But he decides not to pick a fight in front of Claire and he simply shoots Markus a cold and reproachful glance, before he looks at Claire and aks her. "How are you feeling?"
Offene Arme der gewaltigste Protest den wir haben, will sagen: Bevor noch jemand hinfällt, passt bitte aufeinander auf in dieser scheiß Welt!

05.03.2017, 18:00

Hannah
"My stomach hurts and but I have a funny aid on my forehead, look.", Claire smiles at Nic and pulls some hair out of her face to show it to him.
Hannah reaches for Markus' hand and leans against them, happy that her daughter is clearly gonna make it.
They spend another few hours in the hospital before they have to leave Claire for the night and walk out together.
"Maybe...maybe we should get dinner together. Talk.", Hannah suggests and Markus hesitates a second before he nods and they both look over to Nic.
"What do you think?"

05.03.2017, 19:12

Nic
He spends the next hours in a state of total happiness and amazement. Claire is just the sweetest kid he has ever seen. And since he now knows that she is his, he notices how very alike they are. He and his daughter. But after a while she gets tired and it's getting late, so they leave her and head out. He is just about to say goodnight to the both of them, when Hannah suggests, that they all get dinner together. Nic hesitates just like Markus does, but after a few seconds, he nods and says "Maybe that's not such a bad idea. There are some things I'd like to get straight from the beginning." he smiles slightly to take the sharpness out of his words, but they aren't directed at Hannah. It's Markus he is addressing with this warning tone.

05.03.2017, 19:47

Hannah
"We ALL want to get things straight.", Hannah gives Nic a sharp look before all of them walk over to Bob's diner and take a seat in the corner.
Markus sits tight by Hannah, not letting go of her hand so he can show Nic that there are two of them and only one of him.
"I just wanna make clear that I am not gonna rock Claire's ten-year-old world by telling her that her dad is not her father.", Hannah looks over to Nic and Markus holds on to her hand more gently.
"But I will also not deny Nic his right of getting to know his daughter. So how will we handle it?", she asks and wipes some hair out of her face.

05.03.2017, 20:17

Nic
He takes a seat across the table and shoots their intertwined hands an annoyed look. What would he give to be the one Hannah holds hands with....
But he swallows his anger, because that will get him no where and he nods curtly. "I agree, that it wouldn't be fair towards Claire if we confronted her with the truth." He says and sighs slightly. "But I guess you should be prepared, that the day will come, where we have to level with her. And as you said Hannah, I have a right to spend time with my daughter. I can get transferred here from work and move here if it's necessary."

05.03.2017, 20:22

Hanah
"Move here?", Hannah's words drop faster out of her mouth as she could think about it.
As an excuse she starts to cough and tries to get her act together after.
"I mean...that would be good for Claire. She likes you.", she smiles softly and Markus' hand tenses up around hers because he knows that that is not the only reason.
She'd be happy too.
"I know we have to tell her someday but I want her to be old enough to understand.", Markus speaks up and Hannah looks over to him with a soft smile on her face.
"You can spend time with her. We can use Mephisto as an excuse.."

06.03.2017, 19:10

Nic
"We seem to have an agreement then." Nic nods and has to suppress a little smile when Hannah is a little too happy that he's thinking of moving back. But he doesn't want things to get complicated for Hannah more than they already are and even though he wants her back and will do everything in his power to achieve this, he'd never hurt her and by the way she looks at Markus he knows, that she loves him.
He will not play games, he will just try to win her back by being himself and by showing her, that he still loves her as much as - maybe even more than - when they were younger.
"Is there anything else you'd like to discuss?" he asks as he reaches for his jacket.

06.03.2017, 19:21

Hannah
"No, I guess everything seems clear.", she smiles a little to bright but quickly get' her act together again when Nic reaches for his jacket.
"I was thinking..", she starts and looks over to Markus with a soft smile on her face.
"Why don't we have dinner together and talk? We have a lot of catching up to do.", she looks back to Nic and something in her look at him changes.
It's filled with a begging for him to stay.
For him to stay a little longer with her.

06.03.2017, 19:45

Nic
He stops in his movement, as he sees that look on her face. She had always had a gift of getting him to do stuff, he wouldn't normally do, just by looking at him like that. It seems so familiar, that it's like a smack in his stomach. It takes his breath away for a second and he realizes, that this will never stop hurting. Her behaving like she did ten years ago, him remembering all those great times they had together.
But he also knows, that it's just making him love her more.
So he sits back down at the table and nods. "Sounds good. I'm starving." he adds, smiling slightly at her, completely ignoring Markus. "But I insist on inviting you."

06.03.2017, 19:50

Hannah
"You can.", Hannah smiles at him, glad he decided to stay before she takes the menu and knows immediatly what Nic is going to order.
"Cheeseburger and fries with extra sauce?", she grins over to him and wipes some hair out of her face while Markus pulls her closer to his side to look into the meni with her.
If Markus wasn't here, it would almost feel like nothing has changed over the past ten years, but truth is, everything changed.
"So, uhm, Nic. How was the army?", Markus still tries to have a friendly conversation with him.

06.03.2017, 21:03

Nic
That woman knows me blind. I actually laugh a little, while studying the menu and finally nod. "Gotta stick with the usual." he says and lays down the menu. It's kind of bothering him, that he and Hannah aren't alone but he'll take what ever time he can get with her. Markus question takes him by surprise and he shakes his head slightly to get Hannah out of there.
"Army?" he repeats and sights. "Hard, I guess. Not what they tell you it'll be like that's for sure. ' you ever served?"

08.03.2017, 13:09

Hannah
"You've never been the guy who tries out new stuff. Remember the one time we..", Hannah starts grinning and thinks back to the time where she dragged him to a sushi place and made him taste it.
"I once went to a sushi place with him and he almost puked all over the place.", she smiles over to Markus before he nods and tells Nic about his time.
"Yeah. Navy for 3 years after I finished vet college. Met Hannah after that and stayed.", he grabs her hand again and pushes it gently before ordering his meal.

24.03.2017, 22:11

Nic
He laughs, as Hannah tells the story about the time they went to that one Sushi place. To his defense, the Sushi was really really bad. Even Hannah went a little green after eating the fish. But then he gets serious again, because he hadn't expected, that Markus had served in the Navy. He notices how his respect towards him grows a little. He still can't stand the guy, but at least they have something in common. Besides Hannah, of course.
He nods and sighs slightly. "Kind of stays with you. But life goes on. What do you two want to eat?"

26.03.2017, 21:13

Hannah
"It sure does. Must be harder for you, you've been out there way longer than I have.", Markus sighs before the waitress approaches their table and Hannah smiles kindly at her.
"I'll take the cheeseburger with fries, Nic takes the same with extra sauce and my husband would like to have the pasta.", she orders and the waitress nods before she leaves them alone again.
"So I was thinking about giving Nic one hour per week to start. With Claire, I mean.."

31.03.2017, 20:42

Nic
I just nod and wait for the waitress to take our order. After she's gone, I turn towards Hannah as she suggests, that I'll get one hour per week with Claire. It sounds like a short time, but I have to think about Claire as well. She would get suspicious, if she would have to spend time with me more than that. And also, we have to get to know each other first. So after a short thinking pause I nod and say "Sounds fair to me. We could make Mephisto our excuse, she absolutely adores him from what I could tell."

31.03.2017, 20:45

Hannah
"Yeah, your dog totally crushed it. All she's talking about is him or the fact that she definetly wants one of her own.", she laughs and wipes some hair out of her face.
And suddenly she can feel Markus lightening up next to her too, which makes her heart go a littler lighter.
"How did you get him anyway? You're not the guy who just walks into a pet shops and buys a puppy."

01.04.2017, 12:34

Nic
"No." I admit with a little smile. Because Mephisto saved me so many times from loosing my mind. He is my best buddy. "I found him actually." I tell them and get lost in the memory for a few moments. "He was injured, some idiot knocked him with his car and just drove away. I found him lying on the side of the street. Of course I helped him. And since then he's mine."